Clippy things

Does anyone know where I can get a set of those plastic clip things that go on the top and bottom of posters so you can hang them? I have a lovely sepia poster of the Idlewild single American English that I want to take with me, but in a rare fit of house-proudness I don’t want to mess up the new walls with blu-tack. I used to have a set, bought from one of the few still-existing Athena outlets back in the old country (Leeds), but they (along with my big poster of the artwork from OK Computer, which I loved, *sob*) disappeared during the move from Golders Green to Camden. I’ve been to Art for Art’s Sake and Rymans in Muswell and no joy; there’s a picture framing place near my work but if that fails – where can I go?


2 responses to “Clippy things

  1. Ant August 21, 2006 at 12:31 pm

    Googling poster hangers find this site:
    You may have to live without the instant gratification of bricks and mortar shopping, but remember: buying online is what separates us from animals.
    And Jamie.

  2. Rachel August 21, 2006 at 1:00 pm

    Woohoo!! And who cares about bricks and mortar shopping? That involves, like, interaction with people. I just couldn’t think of what to call the little gadget – when I titled the blog post ‘clippy things’, that really was as technical as I was getting 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s